This product requires assembly
This organizer is designed to fit inside the versatile Artist Sketch Case available from Hobby Lobby in the U.S. This wooden art case can be carried as a briefcase or satchel and includes an upper swing-out compartment for storage of boards and rulebooks.
The organizer fits into the empty case, but the upper storage compartment should be removed from the case since this organizer has such a high profile. You can store boards, small mats, rulebooks, and more right on top of the insert.
This organizer has two construction options for the bit lane side of the insert. You can use the full wall or the two short walls which allow for the storage of a BB-100 bit box in the bot lane.
This organizer and the case is great for inexpensively storing large volumes of standard sized cards from games such as:
- Star Wars
- and the list goes on…
- This v20 design supports 3mm acrylic dividers. Units shipped prior to March 2020 used 2.286mm dividers.
- This insert measures 100mm high and provides five (5) organizational lanes for vertical card storage and one (1) smaller lane for bit storage (43mm wide). The BB-100 will fit in the bit lane of the latest revision of this storage solution. The BB-100 will not fit into the bit lane of this and older revisions of this insert. If you need one of our older bit boxes, send us feedback.
- This insert is meant to be used with the swing-out compartment removed from the case.
- External dimensions: 399mm x 303mm x 100mm high (15.7″ x 11.9 x 3.74″)
- Lane width: 67mm
- There is ~7mm of clearance on top of the insert to store boards, rulebooks, etc.
- This insert has 1485mm of card lane storage. It can store ~4950 unsleeved cards or ~2970 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~2750 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Mayday Euro, Dragon Shield (snug, no spare room width-wise), FFG Standard, FFG Euro, etc.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model MULT-DIV-001). Additional divider packs of type MULT-DIV-001 should be used.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- Artist Sketch Case not included!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.