This product requires assembly
This insert is designed to fit inside the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game box (RotR, S&S, WotR). The original insert provided in the box is amazing, but it totally fails if you sleeve your cards or need to store class decks.
Our Value Line inserts are based on the same designs we use in our Heritage inserts, but they lack an insert base and the dividers are wood. Don’t worry though, we have designed special supports that make them super strong so that your treasured cards and bits are well protected. The best part is they cost less than our Heritage inserts, cost less to ship, and weigh less in your box! Learn more here.
- This insert measures 95mm high and provides four (4) long lanes for vertical card storage and four small card storage areas in the smaller, center lane. There is no clearance at the top, but the rulebook and a few character sheets are easily stored there with no problems.
- 353mm x 317mm x 95mm high (13.89″ x 12.48″ x 3.74″)
- This insert is cut from HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes sixteen (16) wood dividers (model PATH-DIVB-002). Additional divider packs of type PATH-DIVB-002 should be used, as needed. The PATH-DIVB-002 divider is a t-shirt style divider.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved and unsleeved cards.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.