This product requires assembly
Our storage solution for Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia is designed to store the base game, Kickstarter extras, Adventurers Set, Monsters Dice Set, Luke, Promo Dice Set, Arcadia Crossover Kit, Colored Action Dice Pack, Treasure Chest Pack, and Plastic Token Pack. If you don’t sleeve your cards and you bought everything, you will have room for the duplicates (boss tokens, extra dice, free step tokens) in this solution’s card tray. If you sleeve, you will need to store the duplicates elsewhere. If you sleeve your cards, you will need to store your two (2) dice bags on top of deep minis storage tray. Otherwise, they will fit folded in the extra space in the card tray. If you only own the retail version of the game, you will have plenty of expansion space.
Note: While we endeavor to support all sleeves, the card tray in this solution does not support FFG standard card sleeves. It does support Ultra Pro, Mayday Premium, and KMC “W” version sleeves, as well as pretty much any other sleeve that is fitted to the cards. The FFGs have about 4.5mm of vertical overhang. If trimmed, they fit, but just buying fitted sleeves is likely the best path…
This insert includes nine (9) removable storage trays:
- card tray (69.9mm high x 93mm wide; sleeved or unsleeved, depending on your sleeve thickness, you may not get to use all the dividers).
- token tray with lid (two compartments for gold, chests, or other items + lid)
- player aids tray- three walled tray, unsleeved cards
- small dungeon tiles tray
- medium dungeon tiles tray
- dice tray – adjustable for retail or kickstarter storage + room for a mini or other items
- hero board tray, unsleeved cards
- shallow minis tray – stores 9 minis
- railed minis tray – stores 16 mins
- (your final mini, if you have everything, is stored in the dice tray using a divider)
Check out the images to see how everything stores in the various trays. It was a tight fit, but we managed to fit everything in the box with no box top lift!
We provide a suggested mini storage plan in the construction instructions. While this plan doesn’t need to be followed, it is important to note that some minis must be stored in a specific spot or tray due to the mini dimensions.
- This insert provides nine (9) removable trays. We have provided a custom cutout for your game manual, large dungeon tile, and experience track on top.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 147mm of card lane storage. It can store ~506 unsleeved cards or ~300 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.49mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .29mm. There are 186 standard cards in the game if your bought everything available in the Kickstarter, so plenty of room.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 90 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs over four (4) pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.