W. David MacKenzie
Clever Mojo Games
|Suggested Age||10 and up|
A game of greedy invading Knights and an Ogre protecting its turf and treasure. In Ogre Castle, three players become knights invading a castle in search of treasure, while a fourth player becomes the Ogre, owner of the castle and the treasure. The Ogre seeks to repel these home invaders and save its goods through magic and sword-play.
Ogre Castle is definitely BEST with four players...but it CAN be played with 3 players. Just make these adjustments...
(1) There will be two Knights and one Ogre.
(2) The Ogre places only the gems matching the Knight colors.
(3) Give the two Knights 4 armor chips each at the start of the game.
(4) Adjust the Ogre's goal to getting 4 gems of any color.
(5) The player who begins a battle draws a magic scroll card when they move away from the battle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.