Go7 Gaming - LGC-006 Insert
This insert is designed to fit inside the following game boxes:
- Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
- Star Wars: The Card Game
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game v1
- Android Netrunner: The Card Game
- Original Thunderstone (big box) & Thunderstone Advance (big box)
- High Command, Hordes/Warmachine (core box)
- Doomtown Reloaded (core box)
- Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
This insert is similar in design to our LGC-005, but provides two full lanes that are 100mm wide and two small, adjustable center lanes that are also 100mm wide and store cards sideways. The insert is 70mm high. These design features allow the use of FFG sleeves and uro sleeves.
Our Value Line inserts are based on the same designs we use in our Heritage inserts, but they lack an insert base and the dividers are wood. Don’t worry though, we have designed special supports that make them super strong so that your treasured cards and bits are well protected. The best part is they cost less than our Heritage inserts, cost less to ship, and weigh less in your box! Learn more here.
Also, check out the LGC6-SM-DIVA and LGC6-SM-DIVB center lane dividers. These smaller dividers offer and alternative to our standard dividers and are placed in the same orientation as the standard dividers for this insert. With this option you can divide the center lane horizontally, instead of vertically.
- This insert measures 286.5mm x 286.5mm x 70mm high (11.28″ x 11.28″ x 2.75″) and provides four (4) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is zero clearance at the top in standard LCG game boxes for rulebooks, etc. It has ~15mm clearance at the top of Thunderstone boxes for the game board, rulebooks, etc. Finally, this insert has ~5.62mm clearance when placed in a big High Command box. This insert allows for the storage of Doomtown, Doomtown player boards, and rulebooks (it all fits). With Ashes, there is zero clearance at the top and you will experience 1-2mm of lid lift. It’s not really noticeable.
- This insert has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 712mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2373 unsleeved cards or ~1424 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1318 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes nine (9) wood dividers (model LGC-DIVA-006). Additional divider packs of type LGC-DIVA-006should be used. We also offer two smaller dividers designed to allow horizontal use in the center lane of this insert: LGC6-SM-DIVA and LGC6-SM-DIVB center lane dividers.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.