This product requires assembly
This organizer is designed to fit into the large FFG core LCG boxes, but not in the new FFG small core boxes. It provides two outer lanes and two smaller inner lanes for card storage, accommodating both sleeves and bit storage. This organizer includes nine (9) dividers.
This insert is similar in design to our LGC-005, but provides two full lanes that are 100mm wide and two small, adjustable center lanes that are also 100mm wide and store cards sideways. The insert is 70mm high. This design feature allows for the use of larger FFG sleeves.
We offer small center lane dividers for this organizer: SM-DIVA-006 and SM-DIVB-006. These smaller dividers offer an alternative to our standard dividers and are placed in the same orientation as the standard dividers for this insert. With this option you can divide the center lane horizontally, instead of vertically. This allows for the storage of other oddly-sized components or cards.
This organizer is designed to fit inside the following game boxes:
- Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (only older editions, not the new small core box edition, see LGC-003 for small box core solution)
- Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
- Star Wars: The Card Game
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game v1
- Android Netrunner: The Card Game (only older editions, not the new small core box edition, see LGC-003 for small box core solution)
- Original Thunderstone (big box) & Thunderstone Advance (big box)
- High Command, Hordes/Warmachine (core box)
- Doomtown Reloaded (core box)
- Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
- This organizer measures 286.5mm x 286.5mm x 70mm high (11.28″ x 11.28″ x 2.75″) and provides four (4) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is zero clearance at the top in standard LCG game boxes for rulebooks, etc.
- This organizer has ~15mm clearance at the top of Thunderstone boxes for the game board, rulebooks, etc.
- This organizer has ~5.62mm clearance when placed in a big High Command box.
- This organizer allows for the storage of Doomtown, Doomtown player boards, and rulebooks (it all fits).
- This organizer will experience 1-2mm of lid lift if used with Ashes. It’s not really noticeable.
- This organizer has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This organizer has 712mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2373 unsleeved cards or ~1424 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1318 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes nine (9) wood dividers. Additional divider packs of type DIVA-006 should be used. We also offer two smaller dividers designed to allow horizontal use in the center lane of this insert: SM-DIVA-006 and SM-DIVB-006 center lane dividers.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.