This product requires assembly
Our Imperial Assault insert is colossal! It’s the largest box insert we have designed to date, consisting of 14 storage trays. Each of the trays is designed to be pulled out of the box for setup and we have designed token trays for use during play. We designed this insert to store everything from the base game through Wave 4+. This includes Twin Shadows, which is required to store the map tiles (once you place the components in the insert). Best of all, if you own all of the expansion content (through Wave 4+) and extra dice, you will still have room to store even more miniatures! Well, more miniatures excluding AT-STs. The insert can handle two AT-STs and that’s it.
This insert includes storage for:
- large cards (sleeved or unsleeved) – one tray
- small cards (sleeved or unsleeved) – two trays
- dice – one tray
- doors, stickers – one tray
- play and setup tokens – two stackable trays
- miniatures – seven trays (stores as many as 67 minis in individual compartments; larger sections can be formed by using less internal dividers to handle double-size and larger minis)
- everything except the map tiles, which you can store in your empty Twin Shadows box
If you sleeve, the provided etched dividers will be all you need, but if you don’t sleeve and you would like to separate your command cards and the like, you may be interested in the additional etched dividers available in our IMPERIAL-DIV-001 kit.
With this insert, we have designed a flexible divider system for the miniatures trays that will provide you with maximum flexibility when deciding how and where to store your prized minis.
Our dividers are etched and the legend for the abbreviations on each divider are as follows:
Small Card Dividers Legend
- IC = Imperial Class cards
- HC = Hero Class cards
- R = Reward cards
- I, I1, I2, I3 = Item cards
- S = Supply cards
- C = Condition cards
Large Card Dividers Legend
- D = Deployment cards
- A = Agenda cards
- StM = Story Mission cards
- SiM = Side Mission cards
- ThM = Threat Mission cards
- Sk = Skirmish cards
- This insert provides fourteen (14) removable trays. There is clearance at the top for your rulebooks.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 70 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs 6.5 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.