This product requires assembly
This large Bit Box features eight (8) compartments and an innovative friction-based slide top that will keep your bits safe and conveniently divided for that quick game, whenever. Bit Boxes are shipped in kit form, unbuilt and unfinished. Construction instructions are provided on the website.
- Overall Box Dimensions: 215mm x 90mm x 39.5mm high (8.46″ x 3.54″ x 1.55″ high)
- Compartment Dimensions (x8): 40.5mm x 50mm x 30.5mm high (1.59″ x 1.96″ x 1.2″ high)
- Always measure your game bits to ensure that the product you are ordering will be appropriate.
- The Bit Box is cut from HDF wood product. HDF has no wood grain.
- Bit Box assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- All internal insert divider lanes can accommodate Bit Boxes. However, depending on the insert, the Bit Box may need to set flat or lay on its side. The height of the Bit Boxes does not allow them to be stacked either when flat or on their side in any inserts, except when storing in the ASB-004, which can accommodate two stacked Bit Boxes (unless using Bit Box-008). Essentially, only one Bit Box can be stored per insert divider lane (there will be some room left for other items generally.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.