Here I Stand (500th Anniversary Reprint Edition)
|Suggested Age||12 and up|
For those of you who already have a P500 order in for the Reprint Edition of Here I Stand, your order is still good - you'll just be getting an upgraded version of the game for the same P500 price. And for those of you who want to order it on P500, we're keeping the same pricing as the previous reprint version, but giving you more value! So order away!
For those of you who already own the game and don't want an entire new game, but would like to only update the new components, we are also offering a Here I Stand 500th Anniversary Edition Upgrade Kit for $35 Retail and $25 P500 pricing (+ shipping) that will allow owners of the existing game to enjoy this updated new version. The upgrade kit will include new card decks, a card of updated charts, six new power cards, a half sheet of new counters, and the new rules and scenario books.
We hope you enjoy this cool new edition of Here I Stand via either the full new boxed game or the upgrade kit!
- COUNTERS Four and a half full-color counter sheets
- CARDS 116 Strategy Cards
- MAPS One 22"x34" Mounted Mapsheet
- Player Aid Cards (11"x17" & 8.5"x11")
- Rules/Scenario Book
- One ten-sided die
- Scenario Book Changes
- Rulebook (2010 Reprint Ed.)
- Scenario Book
- Player Aid Cards
- Two-Player Rules
- Designer's Here I Stand Home Page
- Tips For Playing Here I Stand for the First Time
- BPA Here I Stand Online Tournament
- Cyberboard Gamebox
- VASSAL Module - courtesy of Joel Koepp
- Charles S. Roberts Award for Best Pre-World War II boardgame, 2006.
- Walter Luc Haas Award (Germany) for Best Simulation Game, 2006.
- Finalist, International Gamers Award for Historical Simulation, 2007.
- Finalist, The Boardgamegeek, Golden Geek Award for Best Wargame 2007.
- Nominee, Game Magazine for Historical Simulation Game, 2007.
DESIGNER: Ed Beach
ART DIRECTOR: Rodger B. MacGowan
MAP & CARD ART: Mark Simonitch
COUNTER ART: Mark Simonitch and Rodger B. MacGowan
PRODUCERS: Gene Billingsley, Tony Curtis, Andy Lewis, Rodger MacGowan, Mark Simonitch