This game is part of our the Import Game Collection
Note: This game is in German. English rules can be found here.
Start Frei is the "big" title in the new "Carrera Tabletop Games" series by Austrian publisher Stadlbauer.
Each round players chose one of their hand-cards and place them face-down in front of them. After reveiling the cards a unique number on each card determines the order of play. Players may shift up/down or drive (roll the corresponding dice). The first player finishing the 2nd round wins.
The game has some unique twists on the racing-game genre:
- upgrade your hand cards by buying new cards during the pitstop
- the first/second player to finish the pitstop gets a bonus
- collect Carrera Coins by passing-pay and stopping on chicanes
- build the race track during play
- use DRS markers to get special advantages
- cards control the cars and give special abilities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.