|| Rüdiger Dorn
||8 and up
Las Vegas Boulevard, labeled the first expansion for Las Vegas, includes several modules that players can use individually or in combination, specifically:
- Eight dice in two new colors to allow for up to seven players.
- A grey die for each player that allows you to remove an opponent's die when placed (with enough gray dice to have up to eight players).
- A large die in each color that counts as two dice when determining who scores at a casino.
- Rules for playing a solitaire version of the game.
- Bills worth $100,000.
- Bills worth $10,000 for each color of bill you collect.
- One-shot action cards, with each player receiving one such card at the start of each round.
- Special cards of variable value that are available in a new, seventh casino; on a turn, a player can place all the dice he rolled of a single number in this casino, but then no more dice of this number can be placed in this casino by any player.