|Suggested Age||14 and up|
Each year, to celebrate the union of the five Duchies and the election of the first Sovereign Queen, the royal family holds a grand reception to renew their oath of justice and unity to the hereditary Dukes. This event is called The Queen's Jubilee, and the highlight of the evening is The Fealty Ceremony: a re-enactment of that long-ago day when the Queen Elect gave a gift to each of the Dukes as a token of thanks for coming together to forge a kingdom based on peace and loyalty.
With the Queen's Jubilee only a few weeks away, King Sedgewickson and his lovely wife, Queen Felicity, have compiled a list of possible gifts for this year's Fealty Ceremony and posted it in the castle's plaza. Craftsmen and women from all over the kingdom are now hard at work, striving to be the first to craft five items from the list and win the honor of standing side-by-side with the royals as the gifts are presented to the five Dukes at The Queen's Jubilee.
King's Forge: Queen's Jubilee is an additional set of component's for the King's Forge board game. It consists of a deck of 30 alternate craft cards that can be used in place of the deck of craft cards in the base game to enable a faster-playing game experience. This expansion also includes 3 Gather Cards as well as an additional Conjurer Gather Card with 4 special clear dice that can act as a "limited wild" during the game.
- The bottom of the Festival card allows for you to reroll two dice.
- The Merchant card offers 4 choices, but you can only pick one
- Both options for the Monstery card allow you to skip the storage card and put the new dice into your crafting supply for the current round.
- The top of Gypsy Camp drives a hard bargain for two immediate Wood, but the bottom lets you peer into the future and pre-roll some of your dice.
- Conjurer - Since most Conjurers need resources to work on their spells, the top of CONJURER offers a relatively easy way to trade in some extra dice for a magic die. The bottom half of CONJURER invokes 4 clear dice that will come with the card – sort of a free magical charm in honor of the Queen's Jubilee celebration. When chosen from the Gather line, all players get a clear die to use as a "limited wild". It has to match the color of one of the dice you roll during crafting and you have to return the clear die at the end of the round. The person who selects CONJURER also gets a +2 bonus that the other players do not get. CONJURER will be a great card to take when you know one or more of your opponents won't be crafting that round because they will not benefit from the Conjurer's die.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.