Go7 Gaming - ZBP-004 Small Storage Tray
Our ZBP-004 small storage tray provides a versatile storage solution that sits inside the NPC-1, NPC-2, Crowz, or Deadeye Walkers boxes for Zombicide: Black Plague. The insert is not limited to storing items from these boxes, but does require one of these boxes as a home. Generally, I throw these thinner boxes away, but in ZBP’s case, you might just need to keep them around depending on how many Kickstarter extras you purchased.
Note: We offer a full line of inserts to store your Kickstarter and retail ZBP collection:
- ZBP-001 – stores ZBP base and Wolfsburg components. Great for retail purchasers
- ZBP-002 – stores small expansions, Kickstarter extras, survivor cards, etc.
- ZBP-003 – stores the 5 large zombie minis/bosses
- ZBP-004 – this insert provides grouped storage for minis and/or individual storage for survivor minis. You may need a couple of these if you bought everything in the Kickstarter.
See our article on ZBP storage for more details.
This tray provides six (6) large dividers and fifteen (15) cross dividers. This allows for the storage of groups of small zombie minis (NPC-1, NPC-2, Deadeye Walkers, Necromancers, etc) or individual survivor storage. As many as twenty (20) survivors can be stored in one ZBP-004 tray.
The large dividers provide notches for etched name tags if you choose to store zombie groups instead of individual survivors.
Of course, you don’t have to store one or the other. You can design your own layout and store grouped minis as well as individual survivors!
- This kit includes one (1) tray, six (6) long dividers, and fifteen (15) cross dividers.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about fifteen (15) minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- No etched name tags are included in this kit. You can find them in our ZBP-001 and ZBP-002 kits.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.