This product requires assembly
This insert, designed for the Zombicide Wulfsburg game box, provides additional storage for Kickstarter content and small expansions. This insert provides seven (7) removable trays.
Note: We offer a full line of inserts to store your Kickstarter and retail ZBP collection:
- ZBP-001 – stores ZBP base and Wolfsburg components. Great for retail purchasers
- ZBP-002 – stores small expansions, Kickstarter extras, survivor cards, etc.
- ZBP-003 – stores the 5 large zombie minis/bosses
- ZBP-004 – this insert provides grouped storage for minis and/or individual storage for survivor minis. You may need a couple of these if you bought everything in the Kickstarter.
See our article on ZBP storage for more details.
This insert provides:
- two storage trays for small cards (sleeved or unsleeved) that stack together and include a top to protect your cards when stored.
- one survivor card storage tray (unsleeved). Note that the survivor cards will sit slightly above this tray top. It’s less than a millimeter and won’t damage your cards.
- one small minis storage bin with our innovative dividers and cross dividers, allowing for bulk or single minis storage
- one survivor minis storage tray with room for thirty-two (32) minis
- two large minis trays with our innovative dividers and cross-dividers, allowing for bulk or single minis storage
- This insert provides seven (7) removable trays – 1x tray for survivor card storage, 2x small card trays, 1x small minis tray, 1x large survivor storage tray, and 2x large minis trays. This insert is specifically designed without room for rulebooks on top. You can store your rules on top of the ZBP-001.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards in the small card trays. If you sleeve your survivor cards a) they won’t fit on the dashboards and b) they won’t really fit in the survivor card tray. At the time of release, there were no sleeves that would fit survivor cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs > 2 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.