This product requires assembly
This insert is designed to fit inside the Mage Wars Arena box from Arcane Wonders. The new Arena box is smaller than the original Mage Wars box and is designed in a more traditional box form factor.
This insert is similar in design to our MW-004, but is designed and packaged for our Value Line.
Please note that your spell books will not fit inside this insert. This insert is designed for card/bit storage. We keep our spell books on a shelf next to the Arena box. If you are looking for a Mage Wars insert that can store cards and spell books, our MW-002 insert for the original Mage Wars box is designed to store spell books and cards.
Our Value Line inserts are based on the same designs we use in our Heritage inserts, but they lack an insert base and the dividers are wood. Don’t worry though, we have designed special supports that make them super strong so that your treasured cards and bits are well protected. The best part is they cost less than our Heritage inserts, cost less to ship, and weigh less in your box! Learn more here.
- This insert measures 306mm x 306mm x 70mm high (12.04″ x 12.04″ x 2.75″) and provides three (3) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is plenty of clearance on top to store your board, rulebook, and player boards, with some room to spare.
- This insert has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 876mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2825 unsleeved cards or ~1752 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1622 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .31mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes twelve (12) wood dividers (model MW-DIVA-005). Additional divider packs of type MW-DIVA-005 should be used.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.