This product requires assembly
Our G54 insert is designed to slide together in just a couple of minutes. No glue is required for the main insert. Then just drop the insert into the publisher’s box and store your cards!
This solution has room to store all of the G54 role cards and also the original Coup™ cards.
We also provide an etched, lidded token tray to store your tokens. The token tray requires glue for construction.
We offer three add-ons for this insert kit:
Premium Etched Dividers – this collection of 28 etched dividers includes one divider per G54 role, one randomizer divider, and one blank divider for your original Coup™ deck.
Blank Dividers – a set of 6 extra dividers is helpful when storing multiple Coup™ variants in our G54-001 insert. You generally want this or the previous item.
Second Token Tray – this second token tray is designed to store your original tokens for Coup™. It is slightly smaller than the token tray with the G54-001 insert and is designed to stack closed with your G54-001 token tray. This kit also includes a new G54-001 insert base to allow for the storage of both token trays in your insert.
- This insert provides two (2) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is zero clearance at the top, but it can easily accommodate a couple of rulebooks.
- This insert includes an etched, lidded bit tray.
- This insert accommodates sleeved and unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes six (6) wood dividers. We also offer a set of etched wood dividers (G54-DIV-001) that includes a divider per G54 role card, a divider for the randomizer cards, and a blank divider for your original deck or there purposes and additional blank dividers (G54-BLKDIV-001).
- Main assembly requires just a couple of minutes. Construction of the token tray requires some wood glue and about 12 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.