Go7 Gaming - Bit Box-008
This tall Bit Box features four (4) compartments and an innovative friction-based slide top that will keep your bits safe and conveniently divided for that quick game, whenever. Bit Boxes are shipped in kit form, unfinished. Instructions are provided.
This Bit Box design was inspired to store Agricola bits, but it can be used for anything. The center two compartments are sized to store Agricola tiles and the larger compartments provide general token and bit storage.
- Overall Box Dimensions: 215mm x 90mm x 49mm high (8.46″ x 3.54″ x 1.92″ high)
- Compartment Dimensions: (x2): 67.66mm x 84mm x 40mm high (2.66″ x 3.3″ x 1.57″ high)
- Compartment Dimensions: (x2): 67.68mm x 40.5mm x 40mm high (2.664″ x 1.59″ x 1.57″ high)
- Always measure your game bits to ensure that the product you are ordering will be appropriate.
- This Bit Box is cut from Baltic Birch plywood to match the Agricola storage chest.
- Bit Box assembly requires some wood glue and about 18 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- All internal insert divider lanes can accommodate Bit Boxes. However, depending on the insert, the Bit Box may need to set flat or lay on its side. The height of the Bit Boxes does not allow them to be stacked either when flat or on their side in any inserts, except when storing in the ASB-004, which can accommodate two stacked Bit Boxes (unless using Bit Box-008). Essentially, only one Bit Box can be stored per insert divider lane (there will be some room left for card storage.)