Go7 Gaming - Bit Box-003
$14.95 CAD$11.95 CAD
This large Bit Box features three (3) spacious compartments and an innovative friction-based slide top that will keep your bits safe and conveniently divided for that quick game, whenever. Bit Boxes are shipped in kit form, unfinished. Instructions are provided.
- Overall Box Dimensions: 215mm x 90mm x 39.5mm high (8.46″ x 3.54″ x 1.55″ high)
- Compartment Dimensions: (x3): 84mm x 67.66mm x 30.5mm high (3.3″ x 2.66″ x 1.2″ high)
- Always measure your game bits to ensure that the product you are ordering will be appropriate.
- Bit Box is cut from HDF wood product. Provided wood images are similar, but use Baltic Birch. HDF has no wood grain.
- Bit Box assembly requires some wood glue and about 18 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- All internal insert divider lanes can accommodate Bit Boxes. However, depending on the insert, the Bit Box may need to set flat or lay on its side. The height of the Bit Boxes does not allow them to be stacked either when flat or on their side in any inserts, except when storing in the ASB-004, which can accommodate two stacked Bit Boxes (unless using Bit Box-008). Essentially, only one Bit Box can be stored per insert divider lane (there will be some room left for card storage.)
- Images are sometimes of Baltic Birch prototypes. HDF product you order will have no wood grain.
- Engraving samples are sometimes not representative of actual product, but are simply representative of engraving that is used on this specific product.