The Arcadia Quest base insert kit was our first poll winner this year. We asked gamers what insert they would like Go7 to produce and Arcadia Quest was the #1 choice. To make a total solution, we have produced an insert for the base game box, the Guildmaster box, and the Beyond the Grave box. If you own any more than one of these, you will need two inserts (for two boxes) to store everything.
CMoN makes big games. Lots of boards, tokens, and plastic. Cards in many sizes… score pads. They know how to deliver bling and value. Once you unpack everything though, the challenge of re-packing the game after play is daunting. We have the solution. Our insert for Arcadia Quest includes seven removable trays and storage for everything in the base game, plus more.
This insert stores:
- everything from the base game
- the 3 game tiles from Beyond the Grave
- the small, standard, and large cards from the base and expansions (Beyond the Grave, Nameless, Guildmaster)
- a few extra minis (Nameless fits)
If you sleeve, you won’t be able to use most of the provided dividers and you will need to store the large cards in the shallow tray as well as the large card tray, but it all fits!
Best of all, everything has a place. We have created a stacked token box that provides a great container to place on the table for setup and for use during play.
Arcadia Quest is a big game. We have a few recommendations to help you grab the right inserts to store your game:
- You own only Arcadia Quest, buy this insert (AQBASE-001).
- You own Arcadia Quest and Beyond the Grave, buy this insert (AQBASE-001) and the AQBTG-001.
- You own Arcadia Quest and Guildmaster, buy this insert (AQBASE-001) and the AQGM-001.
- You own Arcadia Quest, Beyond the Grave, and Guildmaster, buy this insert (AQBASE-001) and theAQBTG-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- This insert provides seven (7) removable trays. There is clearance at the top for your boards and rulebooks.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs 5 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.