Guns & Steel (1st Edition)
$31.95 CAD$9.95 CAD
Moaideas Game Design
|Suggested Age||12 and up|
Guns & Steel is a civilization development themed game with only 50 cards. An Hand Building mechanic is used to represent the technological improvements of your civilization, using different resources to buy new developments throughout the ages.
All cards are double-sided and may be played face down as a resource, or face-up for effects that will speed your growth. But be aware of your neighbor's army! They will lay waste to your lands if you are caught off guard! Players will need to make challenging decisions on every turn, competing with each other to build the greatest civilization of the world.
1. Play a resource card. (face-down)
2. Play a development card. (face-up)
3. May buy one development/wonder.
4. End of turn:
- 0 or 1 card in hand: Retrieve cards to hand.
- 2 or more cards in hand: Do nothing.