FFG continues to release old favorites and enhance them with modern app support. This automation of game mechanics allows a truly cooperative play experience that really shines with episodic adventure games such as Mansions of Madness. Best of all, the re-release has allowed us to revisit this classic and produce a storage solution for the 2nd edition of this FFG classic.
Our storage solution for Mansions of Madness includes ten (10) removable trays, including three (3) convenient railed monster storage trays, and is intended to be placed inside the publisher game box (FFG). The railed monster trays allow for the safe and protected storage of painted/unpainted minis. Everything else also has its place in our storage solution for Mansions of Madness.
This storage solution includes etched token names in the trays to indicate the location for each component so you will never wonder where something should be stored.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable large railed monster mini storage tray with space for two (2) large monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) removable medium railed monster mini storage tray with space for six (6) medium monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) removable small railed monster mini storage tray with space for twenty (20) small monster minis with attached bases
- one (1) railed investigator mini storage tray with space for twelve (12) investigators
- one (1) removable top tray that provides storage for rulebooks
- one (1) removable tile tray for map tile storage
- one (1) removable shallow token storage tray
- one (1) removable deep token storage tray
- one (1) removable tray with storage for investigator cards/ID tokens
- one (1) removable small card storage tray for sleeved/unsleeved cards
Our railed mini storage trays allow you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but do require unadorned/unpainted bases. Also, the medium and small minis storage trays have room for two (2) additional minis each and the investigator tray has room for four (4) additional investigators. Note that you can forego the use of the rails and just build the minis bins and drop your minis in the bins. Your choice!
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and both expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions to store everything. With these three inserts, you will have room for seven (7) more small monster minis and ~42mm of additional tiles (square and small-half squares).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 does not.
- This solution provides ten (10) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small cards and sleeved / unsleeved investigator cards (FFG Tarot sleeves).
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 120 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs > 5 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.