This product requires assembly
With the release of the 51st State Master Set, this amazing game that provided the basis for Imperial Settlers has received a reboot. The components are top-notch, especially those beautiful pre-order wood bits! We took this opportunity to design an all-encompassing and expandable solution for 51st State Master Set that will meet your setup, storage, and play needs today with plenty of room for future growth.
Our storage solution for 51st State Master set includes tons of room for card storage (429.5mm of linear card storage) and includes five (5) wood dividers to handle your categorization needs. We realize that many of you might feel that five (5) dividers isn’t enough, so we also offer additional PORT-DIV-001 divider packs. Honestly, five (5) dividers is plenty at the moment, but we understand if you want to grab some extras so you’re prepared for what the future may deliver.
This solution also includes five (5) removable trays for token storage:
- 2x large removable token trays for storage of tokens used during play. Each compartment is etched with a resource name, so your friends will never wonder what belongs where…
- 3x small removable trays to store your start player token and each faction has its own etched compartment.
In a roomy space just below the large, removable token trays we have provided space to store your faction boards. In fact, there is enough room down there to store a couple of extra faction boards (this assumes you have the six (6) current factions). Let’s hope Portal Games delivers some additional expansion factions so you can fill that extra space!
With all of the components in place, the game manual lays on top of the insert while the scoreboard is placed centered on top of the game manual and the top closes flat.
Sorry, no room is available to store the Signal book, but hey, that piece of artistry belongs on your bookshelf!
- This insert kit provides storage for all core components. The insert was designed to store the scoreboard and rulebook on top.
- This insert kit provides five (5) removable trays for quick setup and use during play.
- This insert kit is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards. We use Ultra Pro Deck Protectors, but we developed this solution to support FFG, Mayday, and KMC “W” sleeves too. There is tons of room for expansion cards too!
- Insert kit assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is not a licensed product. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.