|Suggested Age||13 and up|
|Accessory||Viticulture: Custom Metal Lira Coins|
2013 Board Game Quest Awards Game of the Year Nominee
2013 Board Game Quest Awards Best Strategy/Euro Game Nominee
The second printing of Viticulture includes the following additions/tweaks:
- Smaller glass tokens (10mm) for wine and grapes so they fit better on the crush pad
- Small edits and a winemaking key on the vineyard mat, as well as color coding for each player
- Revised rules (see link below) — winemaking change is noted on the board
- 6 grande workers (1 per player)
- Revised visitors: Entertainer, Handyman, Horticulturist, Vendor, Mentor, Crush Expert, Jack of All Trades, Crusher, Uncertified Oenologist, Tour Guide, and Novice Guide
- Quick reference guide
- linen-embossed box, player mats, board, and tokens
- no rustic bag
- (Arboriculture and the promo cards are included in Tuscany, not the second printing of Viticulture)
In Viticulture, the players find themselves in the roles of people in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany who have inherited meager vineyards. They have a few plots of land, an old crushpad, a tiny cellar, and three workers. They each have a dream of being the first to call their winery a true success.
The players are in the position of determining how they want to allocate their workers throughout the year. Every season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There's competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to get to the job has an advantage over subsequent workers.
Fortunately for the players, people love to visit wineries, and it just so happens that many of those visitors are willing to help out around the vineyard when they visit as long as you assign a worker to take care of them. Their visits (in the form of cards) are brief but can be very helpful.
Using those workers and visitors, players can expand their vineyards by building structures and planting vines (vine cards) and filling wine orders (wine order cards), players work towards the goal of running the most successful winery in Tuscany.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.