This product requires assembly
Our storage solution for Architects of the Western Kingdom includes eight (8) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution speeds setup and breakdown and provides convenient trays for use during play.
This storage solution provides:
- three (3) removable large card storage trays (sleeved/unsleeved)
- two (2) removable small card storage trays (sleeved/unsleeved)
- one (1) removable coin tray (also stores the prison cardboard tray during storage)
- one (1) removable long resource token tray for use during play
- one (1) removable player component tray
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the game board, character boards (retail/Kickstarter), and game manuals on top of the trays. This solution does not create lid lift.
The player, resource, and coin trays all feature resource etchings to indicate what resource belongs in what compartment.
If you sleeve your large cards, the cards will fit across the three large card trays, but will be tight. If you exclude the solo cards, there will be plenty of spare room. There is plenty of small card storage space.
- This solution provides eight (8) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small/large cards using fitted sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.