|Suggested Age||13 and up|
Age of Steam Deluxe: New England/Pittsburgh & Switzerland Maps
Age of Steam Deluxe Expansion: Detroit Bankruptcy & Heavy Cardboard Maps
Age of Steam Deluxe: Replacement Maps (Rust Belt, Germany, Southern US, & Western US)
2003 Tric Trac Nominee
2003 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Winner
2003 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
2002 Meeples' Choice Award
Eagle-Gryphon Games is proud to present Age of Steam: Deluxe Edition!
- Completely re-envisioned and re-created art and graphics by Ian O’Toole
- Six maps included on 3 double-sided game boards — optimized for 2–6 player counts
- Ninety mini-sized (22mm) poker chips replace paper money
- Classic wooden Track Ownership disks in 6 new player colors
- A spacious, well-designed insert with a clear plastic cover easily stores all components
- The fundamental game rules and game play remain the same — great as they always have been!
(From the back of the box)
Compatible with past expansion maps (over 100 have been made through the years).
Steam-belching iron horses roar across the wild plains! Age of Steam relives the era when pioneering U.S. railroads built the tracks that transformed America's economy. The cut-throat action is centered on the industrial powerhouses of the growing nation: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago, and beyond.
Challenges that await you:
- Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
- Which routes will give the best returns on their costs?
- Can you beat the opposition to the most lucrative shipments?
- Will you make enough money to pay your aggressive creditors?
Competition is brutal, with the game usually going to the player who plans most carefully.
Each self-contained phase in the game keeps players constantly involved in making vital decisions and interacting with other players. Age of Steam also allows towns to be developed into cities, ensuring that no two games are exactly the same.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.