Our storage solution for Teotihuacan includes six (6) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. Our solution provides storage for all base game components with room for growth.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable tray with storage for all the tiles used during game setup (includes lid)
- one (1) removable tray providing storage for pyramid tiles
- one (1) removable tray with storage for discovery tiles (includes lid)
- one (1) player component tray (includes lid)
- one (1) resource token tray for use during play (includes lid)
- one (1) removable building tray for use during play (includes lid)
This storage solution is built with future expansions in mind and there is extra room for additional components in the trays.
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the game manual and game board on top of the trays. To stabilize components given that we have added room for the first expansion, we have provided lids for most trays. You may also want to save one of the wood punch plates from your kit to store on top of the trays with the game board and manual to totally fill the box, until the next expansion is released.
- This solution provides six (6) removable trays.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.