Our storage solution for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game core set reboot (2019) provides structured card storage and two token trays to organize your character pawns and tokens.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) insert providing card storage
- one (1) removable tray providing storage for character pawns, dice, and character bases with three (3) dividers
- one (1) removable tray with three (3) compartments for token storage (includes lid)
This storage solution is built with future expansions in mind and there is extra room for additional components in the trays.
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the game manuals on top of the main insert. There is room for several more storybooks.
- This solution provides a main insert, two (2) removable trays, and nine (9) dividers. Additional PATH-DIVB-003 dividers are available here.
- This insert provides 770mm of card storage space. Each card is .3mm thick. If sleeved, thickness will typically be .5mm per card. The cardboard dividers provided with the game are .4mm each and our wood dividers are 3mm each.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.