Our BB-100 bit box offers 12+ possible configurations so that you can tailor this storage tray for your specific needs. Whether you are storing a couple of small card games such as Love Letter and Coup or a large collection of tokens, there is sure to be a configuration that gets the job done.
This design uses a lid-locking mechanism based on the wooden living hinge. It includes flexible anchors that squeeze inward as you slide the lid on the box and then expand into holes in the sidewalls to lock the lid in place. The lid width itself is just a tiny bit smaller than the inner box so that the hinges can operate properly. It works very well and the lid stays on even if you shake the tray vigorously.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) bit box tray shell with lid
- a selection of divider walls allowing you to design your own storage solution
Below is a list of all of the basic configurations you can build and the parts needed for each layout. There are also some small variations in builds possible within the list of designs below. Keep in mind that many of the layouts below are internally stable and can be used without glue. This allows you to potentially re-configure your solution later for new purposes.
- Product measurements, exterior: 215mm x 90mm x 39.5mm
- Product measurements, interior: various, 209mm x 84mm x 31.5mm before configured
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. Lid options may include licensed options. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.