Note: This is an import game in German. English Rules can be found here.
Stop is a variation of Uno, with players trying to empty their hand of cards by playing onto a discard pile by matching the color or number of the card on top of the pile. Stop also includes a few special cards and rules to tweak the gameplay and differentiate it:
- 6s and 9s are considered to be identical, so a 6 can be played on a 9 regardless of the color and vice versa.
- If a player has a number card identical in color to the top card, she may play it out of turn onto the discard stack.
- An exchange card allows the player playing it to have everyone give their cards to their left- or right-hand neighbor.
- The +X card forces the next player to draw the top card of the deck and add it to her hand. If it's a number card, she must also draw that many cards.
- The +2 card forces the next player to draw two cards and skip her turn – unless she also plays a +2 in which case the next player must draw four cards, etc.
- A skip card skips the next player.
- A stop card, which is numbered 0, can prevent the action of an exchange, +X, +2 or skip card played by the previous player.
When a player runs out of cards, the other players score points based on the cards they still have in hand. After multiple rounds, the game ends if a player has 500 or more points; the player with the fewest points wins!