Flizz & Miez
|Publisher||Stadlbauer Marketing + Vertrieb Ges.m.b.H.|
|Suggested Age||5 and up|
Note: This game is in German, English rules can be found here.
The idea of this game is based on the many videos about cats chasing little race cars on slot-race-tracks.
Children are taking different roles each turn:
- The Race driver has to puzzle together race cars in different colors pictured on cardboard tiles. Everytime he does he has to say: "Wrooom!"
- The child playing the car has to roll the cat die as often and fast as possible. Everytime he rolls a cat-face he has to say "Meowww"
- The race coordinator is moving the pieces (race car and cat) on the board. If the cat catches the car or the car reaches the STOP-sign he has to say "Stooop!"
There are variants in the game that make it more challanging:
- Secondary attribute: Race cars puzzled together do have to have the same color. In this variant the secondary attribute (color of stripes & Helmets) has to fit, too.
- The second side of the game board features obstacles (looping, jump) that need special sounds.
The game ends when the first car finishes one round.